Countless vaults like these mark the underground passages beneath Verra, full of everything from history, to scientific progress, and conversely, things that should have remained locked away. Regardless of the risk, adventurers from across the lands make their way into their depths, starving for riches; others comb the ruins, looking to make the next discovery that could change the world.
نزخم ليمجتلا تارضحتسم
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within قلخلا دامر.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.