اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
- Mules transport cargo on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
- Crates carried by mules can be added to "in the wild".
- Q: Can people put crafted bags on their mules?
- A: No. The mules use the cargo system, so the cargo system is crate-based. You have to acquire the crates and then you can equip them to the vehicles and/or mules. Mules cap out at the small crate value; and you can add to that crate in the wild. – Steven Sharif
List of mule mounts
- There will be smaller mules.
نوزخملا capacity has quantity (stacking) limits based on the type of item. Backpacks offer varying stack sizes and/or spatial inventory shapes that are optimized for carrying different items.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- Materials and resource bags have spatial ("Tetris" style) slots for items with different shapes and sizes.
- The spatial inventory system is intended to mitigate the potential for players to diminish land management scores by stripping resources from particular zones as well as provide a challenging gameplay layer for players.
- Inventory is split into two separate management systems. The first is your non-material, non-gatherable slots. Those are your standard single slot, not-space-constrained system that's a standard inventory: you just have a single slot, and you can pull completed items and/or consumables and quest items or whatever into that slot. And then, when you're talking about materials, specifically processed goods and gatherables: those exist within the Tetris type uh inventory system. – Steven Sharif
- All those materials actually sorted nicely in the appropriate bags based on your stack sizes. – Alex Khudoliy
- There will be a healthy number of slots for gear in a player's inventory.
- Inventory capacity will be relatively limited for new characters. Additional capacity may be increased by obtaining higher quality backpacks from crafters.
- We want to have very unique progression when it comes to the construction of resource bags; and those resource bags will have certain benefits, like increasing stack size count of particular types of resources; or of having a additional delay time necessary to interface with with your corpse, should a player try to take the resources you might have dropped in PvP; or having passive benefits and unique structures of spacing that makes it more a better bag for wood gathering because woods are three-by-one; or a better bag for mining because mining is always two-by-two. The idea is to make your intent as a gatherer when you go out into the wild specific right not just that you're going out into the wild and gathering everything you can because it's there; and that's what we don't have like a labor system that limits it. We have a space constraint system so when you leave your node and you go out into the wild you need to be conscientious of what you're choosing to interact with and take resources for, because you have a limited space constraint to that degree. – Steven Sharif
- Inventory capacity is subject to quantity rather than weight limits.
- In my opinion, and this is of course subjective, but weight management is not a compelling mechanic for players to have to deal with in an MMO setting. – Steven Sharif
- Players will have the ability to search for items they have stored in various locations (such as personal storage and node warehouses).
- We want you to know where the things are; and then the meaningful aspect of that thing is traveling to those locations to access some of those things, particularly as it relates to materials and raw gatherables. – Steven Sharif
- Inventories will be able to be sorted.
- Q: Why did you go for a spatial inventory system for resources?
- A: There's a number of different methods that we can use in an effort to mitigate, or again throttle, the amount of success that players can have in any one trip out in the world. Now, we're using a combination of three things: We are using progression gating through your profession level; so you need to have a certain level to access certain resources. We are utilizing the spatial inventory space as a limitation on how much things you can gather before you need to go back to town. And then lastly we have a tool predicate where you need to have a tool that is relevant for the resource you're gathering; and those tools have a decay value after each use. Weight is obviously an approach that we could take if we wanted to limit. However, the spatial system works in concert with a number of other types of systems. For example, we want to have itemization drop on death specifically as it relates to material items; and we want there to be an additional layer above just weight that introduces complexity; and where there is complexity there is choice and there is strategy and there is planning required on behalf of the player in order to set themselves up for the best possible success in certain situations. – Steven Sharif
- لاغبلا can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- لفاوقلا will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- نوزخملا expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- Sheds are present on empty freehold plots to provide basic storage for materials needed to construct freehold buildings.
- Blog: The Hungry Quadruped.
- البث المباشر, 2023-11-30 (1:44:04).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- البث المباشر, 2021-01-29 (1:24:27).
- البث المباشر, 2018-09-27 (47:46).
- فيديو, 2023-11-30 (30:19).
- Twitter - Steven Sharif - Spatial inventory slots.
- البث المباشر, 2023-02-24 (54:55).
- البث المباشر, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- فيديو, 2023-11-30 (13:38).
- البث المباشر, 2023-02-24 (22:57).
- البث المباشر, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- البث المباشر, 2023-11-30 (1:29:18).
- البث المباشر, 2023-06-30 (1:24:42).
- البث المباشر, 2023-06-30 (46:17).
- فيديو, 2023-06-30 (8:54).
- ﻲﺗﻮﺻ ﻦﻳﻭﺪﺗ, 2023-07-15 (22:57).
- مقابلة, 2023-09-10 (47:13).
- البث المباشر, 2023-02-24 (46:15).
- البث المباشر, 2021-11-19 (40:53).
- البث المباشر, 2023-11-30 (1:34:08).
- البث المباشر, 2022-07-29 (1:17:33).
- البث المباشر, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- البث المباشر, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- فيديو, 2023-06-30 (19:20).
- مقابلة, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- فيديو, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- البث المباشر, 2023-06-30 (18:45).